Enter any chat room to add the model to this list.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Filling this page correctly will make your take-down notice complaint with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and allow us to address it expeditiously. Note that the information provided in this legal notice will be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our business partners to do the same. Material available on our website or through other websites may be protected by copyright and the intellectual property laws of the European Union and/or other countries (including United States). It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to remove infringing material and disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of our company and/or others.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
DMCA Complain should contain the following information (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3)) for further detail):
A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to find and positively identify that material. For example, we require a link to the specific post that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the post – an image, a link, the text, etc. your complaint refers to;
Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your written Notification of Claimed Infringement must be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent at the email address listed below. We will review and address all notices that substantially comply with the requirements identified above. If your notice fails to substantially comply with all of these requirements, we may not be able respond to your notice.
This website provides access to material, information, opinion, content and commentary that includes sexually explicit material (collectively, the "Sexually Explicit Material").
Everyone accessing this site must be at least 18 years of age OR the age of majority in each and every jurisdiction in which you will or may view the Sexually Explicit Material, whichever is higher (the "Age of Majority").
You may not enter this site if Sexually Explicit Material offends you or if the viewing of Sexually Explicit Material is not legal in each and every community in which you choose to access it via this website.
IF YOU ARE HERE LOOKING FOR CHILD PORNOGRAPHY, MOVE ON.
THERE IS NO CHILD PORNOGRAPHY ON THIS WEBSITE.
WE WILL TURN OVER TO AUTHORITIES AND AID IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO EXPLOIT THE YOUNG AND THE INNOCENT.
Permission to enter this website and to access content provided through it is strictly limited to consenting adults who affirm under oath and subject to penalties of perjury under title 28 U.S.C. § 1746 and other applicable statutes and laws that the following statements are all true:
- I am an ADULT who has reached the Age of Majority in my jurisdiction and where I am choosing to view the Sexually Explicit Material accessed via this website;
- I desire to receive/view Sexually Explicit Material and I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene;
- I will not expose minors or anyone who may be offended to the Sexually Explicit Material;
- I am voluntarily choosing to view and access the content for my own personal use and not on behalf of any government;
- I have determined that viewing, reading, hearing and downloading of Sexually Explicit Material does not violate the standards of any community, town, city, county, state, province or country where I will be accessing the Sexually Explicit Materials;
- I will not inform minors of the existence of this site and will not share content of this site with any minor;
- I am solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material appearing on this site and I understand that providing a false declaration under the penalties of perjury is a criminal offense;
- I agree that neither this website nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications arising from any fraudulent entry into or use of this website;
- I understand and agree that my entry into and use of this website is governed by the site’s Terms and Conditions and I agree to be bound by them;
- The videos, pictures and dialogue found on this site are intended to be used by consenting adults as sexual aids, to provide sexual education, discourse and commentary and to provide sexual entertainment;
- I agree that this Warning and Affirmation constitutes a legally binding agreement between me and the website and is governed by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (commonly known as the “E-Sign Act”), 15 U.S.C. § 7000, et seq., By choosing to click below and enter the site, I am indicating my agreement to be bound by the above and the Terms and Conditions of the site and I affirmatively adopt the signature line below as my signature and the manifestation of my consent.